Oceans are the real lung of the planet but its ecosystem is fragile. As a corporation involved in the protection of the environment, Senzors actively contributes to providing sensors which helps better understand and safeguard oceans. Our portfolio of sensors includes pressure sensors, pressure transducers, pressure transmitters, combined pressure temperature sensors and level/depth probes. These high accuracy, high precision devices come in different sizes, materials (including 316L stainless steel, Hastelloy, Titanium and more), electrical connections (cable, Subconn connectors…). They are designed to sustain the harsh conditions encountered in or near oceans like salty water, highly corrosive atmospheres and humidity.
- Ocean depth/level measurement
- Level measurement in tsunami warning systems
- Monitoring of ocean temperature and rise
- Wave and tide studies
- Depth control of remote operated vehicle (ROV), autonomous underwater vehicle (AUV) and other subsea vehicles
- Manufacturing of underwater mapping systems
- Offshore oil platform leveling